Vampire Breast Lift® in Lawrenceville, GA
Sagging breasts that are caused by natural anatomy, pregnancy, and aging are typically corrected with surgical breast lift techniques. Some women, though, may be good candidates for our Vampire Breast Lift® procedure. Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS, a triple board-certified plastic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer Vampire Breast Lifts® for women in Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Johns Creek, and the surrounding areas of Georgia.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for the Vampire Breast Lift®?
Do you show any of these signs of aging breasts?
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow
- Breast shape has become collapsed and droopy
- Breast sensation has decreased
- Nipples have become flat or inverted
- Skin around the cleavage area has become crinkled
If you answered “yes,” then a Vampire Breast Lift® may be right for you. The aim of the Vampire Breast Lift® is to give you a long lasting, well-made bra look by providing lift and cleavage. The procedure brings sensation back into the breast, areola, and nipples. Good candidates for this procedure are women who may like the size of their breasts, but would like more pronounced cleavage or more volume at the top of their breasts and fast recovery. We offer Vampire Breast Lift® to improve the shape of the breasts without invasive surgery. Vampire Breast Lift® uses your own natural blood cells to enhance the breast and lift the nipple.
4 Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift® Procedure
- Prior to the procedure, an anesthetic cream (benzocaine/lidocaine/tetracaine) is applied to the treatment area. This will make the procedure relatively painless.
- We will draw about two tablespoons of blood from your arm. The blood will then be placed in our FDA- approved Harvest SmartPrep centrifuge to isolate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- We will inject a hyaluronic acid filler that will add some volume to enhance results. The activated PRP will be injected to the same areas. (Note: For those who suffer from nipple inversion or lack of sensation, the PRP will also be injected around the areola and beneath the nipple.)
- Finally, the MDPen ® for Micro-Needling is gently glided over the area with remaining PRP.
What Can I Expect After a Vampire Breast Lift®?
New collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue will begin to form within the breast. The final result will be younger-appearing skin, enhanced cleavage volume, and improved nipple sensation. The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin. The result is younger-appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue. The effects of this procedure improve for two to three months and last for at least two years!
If you prefer to dramatically change the size of your breasts, then you may want to consider our breast augmentation.
Who Can Perform the Vampire Breast Lift®?
The Vampire Breast Lift®, like the Vampire Facelift®, is a trademarked procedure. Dr Postoev is trained on how to use these techniques to perform these particular procedures. It is a way to standardize cosmetic procedures.
How Much Does a Vampire Breast Lift® Cost in Lawrenceville, GA?
The cost of Vampire PRP treatments vary by patient based on several factors. During your initial consultation, our team will discuss the cost of your procedure and share information about our financing options.
You may not need surgery for your sagging breasts thanks to the Vampire Breast Lift® at SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics. Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS, a triple board-certified plastic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer Vampire Breast Lifts® for women in Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Johns Creek, and the surrounding areas of Georgia. To learn more about the Vampire Breast Lift®, contact us to schedule a personal consultation.