BodyTite: Minimally Invasive Body Contouring in Atlanta
Varies TYPE OF PROCEDURE
Minimally Invasive WHERE
What is bodytite procedure
BodyTite is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure performed by a cosmetic surgeon and used to create more definition and reduce the laxity of your skin. It is a gentler form of liposuction that is assisted by radio frequency (RFAL) and can get rid of unattractive fat deposits while also tightening areas of loose skin during the same procedure.
It shapes the targeted areas, contracting the skin and providing both lift and tone to deliver a more youthful appearance without a scalpel or large areas of visible scarring left behind. You are left with surgical-like results without the risks or prolonged downtime of traditional liposuction.
More Benefits Of BodyTite
- The procedure is considered much less invasive and only requires tiny incisions compared to traditional surgical methods, resulting in less scarring, a reduced risk of infection, and quicker recovery times;
- BodyTite removes excess fat and contours the body, effectively addressing stubborn fat deposits that have not budged despite being exposed to diet and exercise;
- In addition to fat reduction, BodyTite utilizes radiofrequency energy to heat the underlying tissues, which prompts the body’s natural collagen production, leading to improved skin elasticity and firmness. This helps to firm up loose or sagging skin in the treated areas;
- This procedure works well for all areas , including the abdomen, thighs, arms, love handles, back, and more. It can address multiple concerns in a single procedure;
- Most surgeons perform this procedure under local anesthesia with sedation, reducing the risks associated with general anesthesia;
- Recovery time after undergoing this procedure is significantly shorter compared to traditional liposuction surgery, and patients often return to their regular activities within a few days to a week;
- The use of radiofrequency energy produces excellent results with a reduced amount of swelling or bruising vs. traditional liposuction, easing the level of patient discomfort during recovery;
- Because the process targets both getting rid of fat and toning up the skin, it can provide natural-looking results suited to each patient’s body shape;
How Does Bodytite Work?
This cutting-edge procedure utilizes RFAL technology, which is a patented method that effectively and safely eliminates excess fat by gently melting it away. By partially melting the fat beforehand, the removal process becomes less stressful for the nearby tissue, which significantly cuts down on pain, swelling, or discomfort after the procedure. BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that can help reduce the appearance of fatty deposits and enhance body contours.
The following steps are traditionally used during a Bodytite procedure:
- Your doctor may give you a list of certain products and supplements to avoid in the weeks leading up to your BodyTite procedure. Discontinuing the use of blood thinners, medications that contain ibuprofen or aspirin, or herbal supplements will help patients reduce their chances of experiencing extensive swelling. and bruising;
- The treatment area is numbed using a special gel before a BodyTite procedure, which also typically involves the administration of local anesthesia. However, based on the particulars of your procedure, general or twilight anesthesia may be suggested;
- Tiny incisions are made in the treatment areas using strategic, discreet locations;
- Next, a thin metal probe that is part of the handheld instrument used during the treatment is fed through the incision and under the skin to begin working its magic in conjunction with the upper portion of the wand as it is passed over the skin directly above;
- The probe sends out RF energy heat that simultaneously melts excess fat while transmitting energy to the electrode that is above the surface of the skin to effectively heat the surrounding tissues to stimulate collagen production. This process melts this fat, suctioning it away and tightening the layers of collagen at the same time;
- After the procedure is completed, the incision(s) may be closed with tiny dissolvable sutures if needed, but often no sutures are required.
Depending on the area of the body treated, the sessions can take anywhere between 15 minutes and two hours. You may see some results immediately, but generally, it takes between two and four weeks for the results of the procedure to begin to manifest and six months to a year for the complete results to become evident. This is due to the initial swelling and the fact that the regeneration of collagen takes place over time.
Your downtime may range anywhere from one or two days to almost two weeks depending on the areas and degree of treatment.
What Areas Can BodyTite RFAL Address?
BodyTite uses RFAL (Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipolysis) technology and gently treats fat in stubborn areas while tightening the skin, helping you sculpt your body into its ultimate shape without experiencing the risks, recovery time, or other shortcomings associated with traditional liposuction or surgical body lifts. Bodytite can be used almost anywhere on the body, but the most popular areas include:
- Back/Bra Roll Area;
- Inner/Outer Thighs.
Multiple areas can be treated in one visit.
“BodyTite has tightened and formed my body, and I don’t have saggy skin or rolls anymore. Three years after having my baby, I feel like I have a new body image and my shape back.” – L.M., PATIENT
How Much Does Bodytite Cost In Atlanta, Ga?
The treatment cost varies by patient based on the treatment area and other factors, but generally starts at about $2,500. During your initial consultation, our team will discuss the cost of your procedure and share information about our financing options. Make sure to stay current on our monthly specials if you want to catch a deal on your favorite cosmetic procedures!
One Procedure. Significant, Long-Lasting Results
BodyTite is a great solution if you are looking to reduce fat accumulation without experiencing any leftover saggy, wrinkly skin. It can also help improve skin laxity after weight loss or the natural process of aging.
Don’t let unwanted fat make you feel less satisfied with your body. At SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics, Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS, a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer BodyTite and other effective contouring treatments for men and women in Buckhead, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Johns Creek, and the surrounding areas of Georgia.