Meet Dr. Angelina Postoev,
Top Rated Atlanta Cosmetic Surgeon
- Founder of Surgicare Arts & Aesthetics
- Co-founder of Georgia SurgiCare
- Clinical Professor of Surgery, Augusta University, MCG-UGA
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, GRU-UGA
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Society for Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Angelina Postoev is the founder of Surgicare Arts & Aesthetics and co-founder of Georgia SurgiCare. She is triple board-certified by the American Board of Surgery, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Triple-trained and licensed in cosmetic, general surgery, and critical care surgery, Dr. Angelina is committed to providing exceptional surgical treatment by using advanced technology and procedures in a state of the art surgical facility. Considering herself both an artist and a surgeon, she delivers eye-pleasing results for patients looking to optimize their appearance and health. Originally from Moscow, Russia, Dr. Postoev received her undergraduate degree from Ohio State University and then attended medical school at Ross University, where she ranked in the top five percent of her class.
She completed her residency at the world-famous Cleveland Clinic Foundation, the No. 2 ranked hospital in the United States. Upon completion of her chief residency in general surgery, Dr. Postoev went on to receive critical care surgical training at Ohio State University Hospital, while serving as Active Staff at Cleveland Clinic. Shortly after, she moved to Georgia with her family and co-founded Georgia SurgiCare, where she continues on as a valuable surgeon. Dr. Angelina has been practicing since 2011 with her husband and partner, Dr.Chris Ibikunle.
Dr. Angelina’s Services Include:
- Aesthetic, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- General and Acute Care Surgery
- Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Incisionless and Endoscopic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
Her hospital privileges are at Gwinnett Medical Center, Eastside Medical Center, Piedmont Walton Medical Center, Piedmont Hospital.