Radiesse® in Atlanta, GA
TYPE OF PROCEDURE
Face & Body
As we age, our skin’s natural ability to produce collagen and elastin slows down. This results in wrinkles, lines, and the loss of volume in areas such as the cheeks and hands. With the use of Radiesse® filler many of those annoying signs of aging can be diminished and healthy more youthful features restored.
What Is Radiesse®?
Radiesse® and Radiesse® (+) are FDA-approved dermal fillers that work well to correct issues in the lower facial area to conceal and correct moderate to deep facial wrinkles and folds as well as replace lost volume in the cheeks and hands. Radiesse® is the only filler available that contains Calcium hydroxylapatite, or CaHA, and that is what makes it unique. CaHA stimulates the body’s natural collagen production to help fill wrinkles long-term but also provides immediate natural-looking results.
What Are The Benefits of Radiesse®?
- Can be used to correct marionette lines, soften nasolabial folds, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines in the lower face, and smooth crepey skin in the neck, arms, legs, and knees.
- Can be used to add volume to portions of the face and hands to reverse signs of aging.
- Requires no downtime.
- Results can be noticed immediately and are long-lasting.
- Radiesse® filler contains collagen-producing stimuli.
- Treatments normally only take 15 minutes.
- Fewer Radiesse® injections are required to obtain desired results compared to other leading fillers.
- Radiesse® poses very little risk for an allergic reaction because of its natural composition.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Radiesse®?
- Nasolabial folds;
- Lower facial area to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines;
- Neck, arms, legs, and knees to smooth crepey skin;
- Cheeks – used for added volume;
- Hands – used to add volume;
- Butt – used for a non-surgical Brazillian Butt Lift.
What Should I Expect from My Radiesse® Treatment?
Radiesse® treatments normally take 15 minutes or less to perform and are most often administered into the skin surrounding the patient’s mouth and nose. A tiny needle is used to strategically place the filler under the skin in the targeted areas smoothing out lines and wrinkles or replacing lost volume in the cheeks, lower face, and hands.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The results of radiesse® fillers injections are noticeable immediately and also provide ongoing improvements as they stimulate the production of new collagen. Radiesse® gel contains calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) which is a naturally present compound in the human body. The gel immediately reflects results of smoother skin and added volume. The CaHA gradually stimulates the skin to produce more natural collagen which eventually replaces the CaHa gel that begins to absorb back into the body. Because of the unique way Radiesse® works with the skin’s natural properties, results can last longer than a year and possibly for two years.
How Much Does Kybella® Cost in Atlanta?
The cost of Radiesse dermal filler injections varies by patient depending on a number of factors (the patient’s treatment area and individual needs). The team at SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics will discuss the cost of the procedure at your initial consultation and also share the details of our financing options. Make sure to check out our Specials page regularly. We often offer discounts on Radiesse, Botox, fillers, and other procedures.
Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS, a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer Radiesse® treatments for men and women in Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Johns Creek, and the surrounding areas of Georgia. To learn more about Radiesse® filler, contact us to schedule a consultation.