Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta, GA
Varies TYPE OF PROCEDURE
About Brazilian Butt Lift®?
- Areas to harvest fat for Brazilian butt lift procedure can be
- What Are the Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift®?
- What Should I Expect from My Brazilian Butt Lift® Treatments?
- How Long Do the Results Last?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery
- Side Effects of Brazilian Butt Lift®
- How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift® Cost in Atlanta, GA?
What is Brazilian Butt Lift®?
What if your fat could help your body look better? Brazilian butt lift is also referred to as “BBL” and is the fastest-growing cosmetic procedure in the world, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Brazilian butt lifts are performed every 30 minutes each day on average. Brazilian women are known for their voluptuous shapes, and people around the world have tried many exercises to mimic their look. If you want a round, full butt, and need a little extra support, a Brazilian butt lift may work perfectly for you. By using injections of your own fat, the buttocks can be precisely shaped and sculpted. Genetics is the main factor of a patient’s shape and proportion of buttocks; despite a healthy diet and exercise, not everyone can achieve healthy body weight and muscle. The skeletal structure and metabolism of your body are affecting your lower body shape. In other words, the Brazilian butt lift procedure can help you achieve a very nicely curved buttock and small waist. The Brazilian butt lift is a fat transfer procedure, a butt augmentation using liposuction to remove your fat in the areas where you don’t want it, and reinjecting that fat into the areas where you really want it, like butt and hips.
Areas to harvest fat for Brazilian butt lift procedure can be:
- upper back
- lower back
To learn more about the Brazilian butt lift treatments that are right for you, contact us to schedule a personal consultation.
What Are the Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift®?
The Brazilian butt lift gives you a beautiful shape like an athletic bubble butt with perfect proportions. Moreover, fat transfer into butt has a lot of benefits such as:
- Enhanced shape and contour of your lower body;
- Reduced volume of unwanted fat in problem areas;
- Clothing fits better and looks more attractive;
- Satisfaction and confidence, aesthetically pleasing shape;
- Enhanced body proportions;
- No need for implants.
What Should I Expect from My Brazilian Butt Lift® Treatments?The Brazilian butt lift surgery is done with anesthesia, so you will be completely asleep.
- Similarly to any fat transfer procedure, fat tissue from a certain area of your body will get sucked out (liposuction). To maximize the effect that you want to achieve, the fat will be then processed in a special way, which is crucial for the survival performance of the cells.
- The next stage is injecting fat cells into your buttocks. With a special tool, it will be inserted to achieve a rounded shape.
You can expect to spend a day at the clinic. The procedure will take about 2-3 hours, then you will spend a couple of hours in the recovery room.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The results of the Brazilian butt lift are permanent. However, it’s expected that some of the injected fat cells will “dissolve”. It’s not a reason for concern. The procedure is planned with that in mind. The final result will be visible in about 6 months; you will get a perfectly rounded butt you dream about.
Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery
When you choose Brazilian butt lift, be ready to take 10-14 days off (on average). As with any surgical procedure, with liposuction, you need enough time to heal. In general, recovering is relatively easy, but can be accompanied by swelling, bruising, and pain during the first few days.
Side Effects of Brazilian Butt Lift®
Overall, a Brazilian butt lift is a safe procedure and it takes 4-6 weeks until you can start enjoying the results. However, the occasional side effects of Brazilian butt lift might include:
- Swelling in a couple of weeks
- Small scars
How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift® Cost in Atlanta, GA?
The cost of fat transfers varies by patient based on several factors. During your initial consultation, our team will discuss the cost of your procedure and share information about our flexible. financing options
Schedule Your Brazilian Butt Lift® Consultation Today!
With a single, minimally invasive procedure, you can use your fat to enhance your buttocks. The procedure is preferred by patients who want an alternative to implants and dermal fillers.
Improving your butt shape has never been easier, thanks to the advanced fat transfer procedures at SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics.
Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS, a triple board-certified plastic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer fat transfer treatments for men and women in Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Johns Creek, and the surrounding areas of Georgia. To learn more about fat transfers, contact us today to schedule a personal consultation.