Many of us long for those days of our youth when we could just throw on a sleeveless shirt without even thinking twice. As we get older, the skin on our upper arms is facing a collagen crisis, and it’s like they decided to just give up, become flabby, sag, droop, and become crepey-looking.
We find ourselves looking for the longest sleeves we own to cover up these unsightly “bat wings”. . the very same ones that made us cringe when we saw them on others! Going to the gym can help with some muscle tone, but no amount of exercise can work miracles on loose, saggy skin. There are some areas that just do not respond well to counting calories and exercising. So what can you do? There is always a surgical arm lift, but that may be overkill for your circumstances (like hitting a gnat with a sledgehammer).
This is where Morpheus8 comes in to save the day and your arms! Today we are going to talk about this non-surgical technique for turning back the clock and transforming flabby, saggy arms into sleeker, younger-looking, sleeveless-worthy arms. Looking at the difference Morpheus8 makes in your upper arms before and after the treatment, you will swear that this two-in-one treatment has magic powers.
What Is This Magic Treatment?
Morpheus8 is a cutting-edge non-surgical cosmetic treatment that blends the magic of radiofrequency (RF) with the effectiveness of microneedling into one procedure. The treatment was developed by InMode, which is highly recognized as an industry leader in cosmetic technology. This procedure can enhance many areas of the body by reducing visible cosmetic imperfections and can do wonders for the upper arms, neck, face, and more.
The magic happens when the combination of microneedling and energy from the RF treatment is used to treat targeted areas, and the way they work together is what makes Morpheus8 shine in comparison to other skin-enhancing procedures. It not only works on surface imperfections but also penetrates deep within the skin and prompts the production of new collagen and elastin. This is truly remarkable when you think about it, because as part of the natural aging process, these two vital elements become lazy, sleeping on the job and allowing fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. The Morpheus8 procedure jolts them back to work, which provides a smoother and more toned foundation for the skin to rest upon, which improves the entire appearance of the treated areas.
Why Is Morpheus8 For Upper Arms Beneficial?
Performing Morpheus8 on the upper arms offers many advantages, including:
- 1. It Does Not Involve Surgery
- Arm contouring done the traditional way involves incisions and extended downtime. Using Morpheus8 on the arms delivers impressive results without the risks, pain, and potential complications that can result from a surgical procedure.
- 2. Gives Your Arms A Total Skin Reboot
- The body quickly jumps into “healing mode” and begins repairing the tiny micro-injuries. At the same time, the RF heat reaches way down into the layers of the skin to melt some of the unwanted fat. This provides firmer and more evenly textured layers to get rid of bat wings and improve the all-around appearance of the upper arms after Morpheus8.
- 3. Collagen Kickstart
- Collagen is the secret behind healthy, youthful-looking skin and when Morpheus8 is done on the arms, it lights a fire under the collagen-producing crew, so they get busy! This helps to resurface and tone up the outside layer of skin, improving its texture and reducing laxity, while simultaneously reconstructing the foundation so the arms look younger and more defined.
- 4. Customized For You
- Everyone’s skin is different, and so are their cosmetic imperfections. Each individual may require a different intensity of treatment or a series of treatments to accomplish their goals. The depth of the needles and the intensity of the RF are customized for each person to meet their specific needs. Morpheus8 on the arms can be tailored specifically for you, so you receive the results you are looking for.
- 5. Meets Goals For Younger-Looking Skin
- These treatments not only correct the targeted issues, but they also give your skin a completely healthier, more youthful appearance. Patients who have used Morphus8 for their upper arms often rave about how much more toned they appear and how their skin looks better than it has in years.
- 6. Long-Lasting Solution
- The results of Morpheus8 on the arms can be long-lasting, especially if you take measures to maintain them. Maintaining a steady weight, eating a balanced, healthy diet, engaging in physical activity, avoiding sun exposure, and having a good skincare routine can help keep your arms looking firmer, smoother, and amazing in the long term.
Who Might Benefit From This Treatment?
Using Morpheus8 on the arms can be a great solution for those looking to revamp this area and get their arms looking their best. Ideal candidates who may wish to consider this treatment include:
- People with mild to moderate skin sagging on their arms;
- Individuals who want to improve their skin texture and eradicate crepey skin;
- Those who are looking for less invasive alternatives to obtain skin with more youthful properties without traditional arm lift surgery;
- Individuals who are in good health and understand the capabilities of Morpheus8 used for the arms.
What Does This New BFF For Your Arms Involve?
Morpheus8 can be used on your upper arms and is also used to alleviate issues with excessive sweating under the arms. The procedure only takes about 30 minutes and involves the following steps:
First, you will have a discussion with your provider regarding your specific circumstances, go over questions, and discuss goals.
- On the day of the treatment, a numbing cream will be applied to the pre-cleansed treatment area to ensure your comfort during the procedure;
- The Morpheus8 specialist will use a handheld device with the correct attachment that is set to a depth and frequency appropriate for the correction desired. The device is placed on the skin in the treatment area, and the microneedles and RF are activated. Then the device is moved to the next untreated area within the designated zone, and the same process is repeated until the entire target area has been treated;
- After the treatment, a topical soothing gel is applied to the treatment areas to aid in minimal recovery. It may appear as if you have a slight sunburn, and there may be some slight swelling, but these side effects will fade within a few hours or days. Most people can resume their normal routine the next day.
How Much Does Morpheus8 Magic Cost For The Arms?
Morpheus8 is a great value when compared to surgery because the return on your investment can be almost as dramatic. The price for treatment on the arms is approximately $1,600, but packages can also be purchased for cost savings.
Are You Ready To Unlock The Magic Of Morpheus8 On Your Arms?
Morpehus8 is a versatile cosmetic treatment and has been a game-changer for people who are trying to defy the aging process. Combining these two powerful cosmetic procedures can give your arms an update by stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin as well as tightening up loose, hanging skin without the use of a scalpel or having to endure a long recovery time.
This procedure is the next best thing to surgical arm contouring and provides astounding results. If you are unhappy with the way your arms look and are ready to wake up that sluggish collagen production team, give SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics a call.
With the help of Morpheus8 for the upper arms, loose skin can be tightened, crepey skin will be a thing of the past, and your arms will look more youthful and well-defined without all the hassles that come with surgery. Schedule your consultation appointment or book online, and get ready for a boost in self-confidence and the freedom to throw a bare-arm party whenever you like.