Morpheus8 Body can transform and remodel the face and body improving skin tone, pigment, and texture. If you are unhappy with your skin and would like brighter, tighter, smoother skin without unnecessary surgery or painful laser, Morpheus8 is the perfect solution!
What Is Morpheus8 Body?
As part of the aging process, our skin loses elasticity because the natural production of collagen and elastin in our bodies slows down. Wrinkles and lines start to appear and our skin begins to get looser and starts to sag.
Morpheus8 is a treatment designed to restore a healthy youthful glow to the skin on the face and body. Using a combination of radiofrequency energy and microneedling this non-surgical treatment can strategically target large or small areas.
How Does Morpheus8 Body Work?
Morpheus8 combines state-of-the-art radiofrequency energy (i.e. Morpheus laser is inaccurate term) with a group of microneedles to deliver a very powerful skin resurfacing procedure. The precision of Morpheus8 allows the cosmetic surgeon to address very small areas like under the eyes or larger areas like the upper thighs or abdomen.
- The microneedles create tiny little injuries in the areas treated which prompts the body to manufacture new collagen and elastin. This means that to repair these micro-injuries, your body creates a new foundation under your skin, which helps to tighten, brighten and smooth it.
- The radiofrequency energy heats deep in the skin’s layers and helps melt away fat as well as trigger new collagen growth leaving smooth-contoured areas.
Patients will see some results as early as a few days but the results will improve over time as new collagen and elastin are formed.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Morpheus8?
- Upper arms;
- Thighs and above the knees;
- Bra roll;
What Are The Benefits Of Morpheus8?
As a standalone treatment, Morpheus8:
- Tightens & visibly lifts loose skin;
- Turns excess fat into a liquid which is flushed out naturally;
- Reduces the look of cellulite;
- Lightens or eliminates the appearance of stretch marks and scars;
- Improves skin texture and smooths out rippled/dimpled skin;
- Jumpstarts new collagen production;
- Reverses sun damage;
- Diminishes the appearance of facial lines & wrinkles.
In combination with BodyTite, Morpheus8 yields incredible skin tightening results without surgery! Dr. Angelina often uses these two procedures together to perform non-surgical body contouring, such as scarless breast, arm, thigh lifts, and non-surgical tummy tuck.
What Is the Difference Between Morpheus8 Body and Morpheus8 Face?
The technology and process are the same, the difference is in how the treatment is delivered to the targeted area. Morpheus8 for the body and face utilizes different hand-held applicators that have multiple attachments. The attachments target different areas of the face, neck, and body. The handheld delivery device is custom programmed for each patient depending on which area is to be treated.
What Can I Expect From My Morpheus8 Body Treatment?
Before your Morpheus8 body treatment begins, the area to be treated should be cleansed of any excess oil, makeup, etc. Then some numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area and allowed time to take effect.
The cosmetic surgeon will then use the hand-held device that is pre-programmed precisely for the targeted area and begin the procedure. The handheld device looks a bit like a hairdryer with a square attachment that houses the microneedles.
The device is held stationary over the treatment area and the microneedles come out and down into the skin while the radiofrequency is emitted. Then the device is moved to the next area to be treated and the process repeats.
The entire procedure normally takes between 30-45 minutes depending on the area treated and how many areas are being treated.
Does Morpheus8 Body Hurt?
Even though Morpheus8 uses microneedles, most patients do not find it painful but somewhat uncomfortable. Proper numbing is needed in advance to alleviate discomfort.
What Is the Downtime and Recovery After Morpheus8 Body?
- Immediately after your morpheus8 procedure, you will look like you have a mild sunburn. The area treated will still be numb so you should not have any pain or discomfort. The doctor’s office will put some soothing salve on your skin in the areas treated.
- After about 12 hours when the numbing cream wears off, the area treated might feel a little warm and tight. You will continue to cover the area with a moisturizing cream while it heals.
- For the next few days, the treatment area may feel rough and tight but this will subside and over time the skin will become very soft and smooth. If you have had the treatment done on your face, you can wear makeup after about two days.
- Most patients can resume their normal activities within 24 and 48 hours but this will vary depending on the treatment area and intensity.
- It is recommended that you stay out of the sun and use sunscreen for several weeks after your morpheus8 procedure.
How Much Does Morpheus8 Body Cost?
The cost of Morpheus8 will vary depending on which area of the body you are targeting or if multiple areas are treated at the same time.
How Many Morpheus8 Body Treatments Will I Need?
One Morpheus8 treatment can provide stunning results, but most patients receive optimal results with 3 treatments spaced about a month to six weeks apart.
How Long Do Morpheus8 Results Last?
Morpheus8 results can be long-lasting if ongoing proper care is taken of the skin. Since the radiofrequency within the Morpheus8 treatment helps new collagen production, the results should continue to improve over 3-4 months after the procedure.
If you are unhappy with loose skin, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, or scarring, Morpheus8 may be an excellent solution for you! There is no need for invasive surgery when radiofrequency-assisted microneedling is available. Contact SurgiCare Arts, a division of IBI Healthcare Institute, for a consultation today to learn more about Morpheus8 treatments for the body and face.
Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS, a triple-board certified cosmetic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer Morpheus8 treatments for men and women in their offices in Georgia and Florida.