When we think of breast augmentation surgery, most of us think of a substantial enlargement in cup size. For some women, this is exactly what they desire, but bigger is not always better. Breasts that are disproportionate in size to a woman’s body can create issues that she may not wish to deal with.
If you have a petite frame, or are an athlete but are not happy with your breast size, small breast implants can help you get the look you desire. If you want a subtle, curvy, and feminine figure that looks perfectly natural, a mini boob job might be perfect for you!
What Is A Mini Boob Job?
A mini boob job is a surgery that is performed to enhance the size of the breasts with small breast implants. The objective of a mini boob job is to add subtle volume changes to create a pleasing, curvier, feminine profile without making drastic changes. Small implants breast augmentation can provide volume and feminine contours that are balanced and natural-looking.
Why Would Someone Want A Mini Boob Job?
Women have breast augmentations for many reasons and it is not always to add cleavage. Some of the reasons a woman may opt for smaller breast implants include:
- To normalize issues resulting from breast cancer surgery;
- To correct asymmetry;
- To restore deflated breasts caused by pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- To create a more feminine but natural body appearance;
- Smaller implants can offer active or athletic women the results they desire without inhibiting their activity or exercise.
What Size Implants Are Used In A Mini Boob Lift?
Breast augmentation surgery is customized for each patient and should reflect the outcome that the patient desires. Adding small breast implants may be all you need to have the look you want. Below is a comparison chart of mini boob job implants and standard implants.
Mini Boob Job vs Standard Breast Augmentation Chart
|Breast Augmentation Procedure||Implant Size|
|Mini boob job||150-275 ccs|
|Standard breast augmentation||275-400 ccs|
Are There Benefits To Using Smaller Breast Implants?
- They look more natural;
- Large implants can damage tissue when they are installed but smaller implants would impose less trauma;
- The risk of damaging nearby nerves is reduced;
- The recovery is shorter and not as uncomfortable;
- Creates subtle and not drastic changes in appearance;
- Lower risk of the side effect of capsular contraction;
- More subtle appearance under the skin, especially in very lean women;
- Diminishes likelihood of sagging due to gravity;
- Reduces the risk of losing feeling in the nipples or breasts;
- Less Skin Stretching so if implants are removed some day the residual skin;
- Makes an active lifestyle easier (sports, exercise, etc.).
How Much Does A Mini Boob Job Cost?
The cost of a mini boob job will be dependent on different factors and will vary from patient to patient. The average cost for breast implants in the United States is $4,500 plus the additional fees for the surgeon, anesthesia, the surgical facility, etc. At Surgicare Arts & Aesthetics we can give you the cost details based on your unique circumstances during your initial consultation. We are also happy to discuss the financing options that we offer.
If you would like to learn more about small breast implants and if they may be right for you, please contact us today to set up a consultation. The SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics team of professionals is happy to discuss your aesthetic goals, answer your questions, and discuss a personalized plan to help you obtain your desired results.
Dr. Angelina Postoev, a triple-board certified cosmetic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer explant surgery in Buckhead, GA, and the surrounding areas of Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, and Johns Creek.