The passage of time and gravity can be a merciless tag team and can work your body over. Then add to that some significant fluctuations in weight, and your butt may start to look like it is sliding off onto the back of your thighs. Even worse, you may notice that your thighs are beginning to resemble lumpy biscuit dough.
You are horrified and spend extra time at the gym trying your best to work those areas, but you feel like a hamster in a wheel, just working hard but getting nowhere. If this story sounds all too familiar, then you are in good company. These are some tricky areas to slim and tone, especially as we get older, and there is really nothing that exercise can do for loose, saggy skin.
Never fear! SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics is a premier center for cosmetic surgery in Atlanta and has an established reputation for quality work, safety, and excellence in patient care. Dr. Angelina Posteov and her team can help you attain a more toned backside and smoother, sleeker thighs.
Thigh and buttock lift surgery is akin to a magic eraser, getting rid of lumps, and bumps, lifting things up, putting them back where they belong, and reducing the telltale signs of aging. You will be ready for even the most curve-hugging clothing in no time. Let’s take a look at some of the finer details of these procedures, the costs, and why it makes sense to combine a thigh-buttock lift.
How A Thigh And Buttock Lift Can Help Restore Your Confidence And Refresh Your Natural Beauty
The lower half of your body can impact the way you look, but more importantly, the way you feel. When your clothes no longer fit the way they used to and your once stretchy skin is now loose and looks like leftover party crepe paper, it can do a number on your self-esteem. Combining thigh and buttock lift surgery makes perfect sense because one area can seamlessly integrate into the other and provide dramatic results. Some of the cosmetic concerns that this surgical combination can correct include:
- Skin That Is Saggy And Loose
- Over the years, your body stops making as much collagen and elastin, so your skin loses its elastigirl-like stretchiness, can no longer bounce back, and so it folds like a poker player with a bad hand. This combination surgery can eliminate any extra skin, pull the rest taut, and stitch it in place, leaving the areas looking more youthful and firm.
- Fat Deposits That Hang On For Dear Life
- Sometimes, no matter what we do, our bodies have certain places that extra fat likes to cling to. The texture of your thighs and butt may look similar to that chunky knit sweater your great-aunt Edna wore to the last family shindig. 😬 Liposuction during your butt and thigh lift will take care of these problem areas.
- Reduces Cellulite
- No one appreciates the cottage cheese-like appearance of cellulite, but this is a common problem in areas like the buttocks and thighs. Liposuction and skin tightening during this combination of procedures can usually eliminate the better portion of it and enhance the texture of your skin.
- Provide More Definitive Contours
- When a thigh and buttock lift are done at the same time, it ensures that the transition between these areas is seamless and looks aesthetically pleasing and natural.
- Can Create A Harmonious Balance
- Performing these procedures can enhance the proportions of the lower body, making it look more balanced and streamlined.
- Clothes Look Better
- After undergoing a combination butt and thigh lift, many patients find that their clothing fits and looks better than ever. This does wonders for their self-confidence and makes clothes shopping a pleasure instead of a chore.
How Much Can I Expect To Pay For This Combination?
Medical insurance normally does not cover the thigh and buttock lift cost, as it is an elective cosmetic surgery. There may be an exception for patients who have lost a massive amount of weight and whose loose skin has become a medical issue.
The costs can vary depending on the geographic region, the surgeon’s expertise, how much competition is nearby, the type of facility used, and some other factors.
What Is Not Included In The Cost?
These are just the average base costs and do not include additional fees that relate to the surgery, such as:
- Surgeon’s fee,
- Costs related to anesthesia,
- Operating facility fee,
- Special garments for post-op care,
- Follow-up care, etc.
Why Should You Consider Combining A Thigh And Buttock Lift?
Transforming both of these areas during the same surgical session can create more dramatic buttock and thigh lift before and after results. It is easier for the surgeon to create smooth, seamless contours between the two areas if they are done at the same time. Additionally, it can save you some money because the costs related to elements such as the operating facility fee, anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee will be less than performing two separate surgeries. The added bonus is that you will only have to go through one recovery period of between six and eight weeks, which means less time away from work and your normal routine.
Where Can I Find The Best Surgeon For A Combined Thigh and Buttock Lift?
Dr. Angelina Postoev is a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon and the founder and CEO of SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics. She is well-known for her exceptional skills as a surgeon and her artistic technique. When it comes to body contouring surgeries such as butt and thigh lifts, you can be assured you are in expert hands with her and her amazing team at SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics. Notably, she is one of a few cosmetic surgeons in the country specializing in thigh lifts.
If looking in the mirror these days saps your joy, you have options that can change that. SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics offers thigh and butt lift surgery as well as a variety of non-surgical treatments that can tighten skin, reduce fat, and further define your body. To discover more about the options available, set up a consultation today.