When we think about mothers and motherhood, the first picture that comes to our mind is a TV ad with a happy and beautiful woman playing with her cute baby. We are bombarded with the message that motherhood is about joy and happiness and indeed it is true for many people. However, there is another significant part of the story that often goes untold. Becoming a mother means your whole body will go through several phases of change, stress, discomfort, and pain that might last for months and leave their marks.
In this article, we will discuss a popular cosmetic solution called a mommy makeover that can help women restore their confidence and reclaim their pre-pregnancy bodies. We will talk about what mommy makeovers entail, the procedures they commonly include, mommy makeover packages, and the factors that influence their cost.
Why Would A Woman Want To Have A Mommy Makeover?
Many women experience stretched abdominal muscles, sagging breasts, and unwanted fat deposits that will not go away despite all their efforts at dieting and exercising. Additionally, many women are left with physical conditions such as urinary incontinence or other structural issues that influence the quality of their daily lives.
A mommy makeover is a customizable combination of cosmetic procedures that are specifically chosen and designed to address the physical changes that occur as a result of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. Each woman’s makeover is tailored to her unique needs and focuses on specific areas of concern to give her a complete body rejuvenation.
What Are Mommy Makeover Packages?
Many cosmetic surgeons offer mommy makeover packages, which are a great option for moms who want to restore their pre-pregnancy bodies and address multiple areas of concern all at once. These packages are designed to address the common concerns of women who have experienced adverse body changes due to pregnancy and breastfeeding. They combine different procedures to provide the best results and typically offer a cost-saving benefit.
What Procedures Are Most Often Included In A Mommy Makeover Package?
The procedures that are included in a mommy makeover can vary based on each woman’s unique needs and goals, but the most commonly combined procedures include:
- A surgery of eliminating extra skin and tightening overstretched muscles in the abdomen is called abdominoplasty, in other words, tummy tuck. It is often combined with liposuction to remove any unwanted fat deposits, resulting in a flatter, firmer midsection;
- Breast augmentation, breast lift, or breast reduction are also popular components of mommy makeover packages and may be chosen separately or in combination. These procedures can restore lost breast volume through breast implants, address sagging with a breast lift, or remove excess skin and breast tissue to alleviate physical or cosmetic concerns for women whose breasts are not proportionate for their frame;
- Liposuction is routinely used during a mommy makeover and is usually one of the steps performed during a tummy tuck or a Brazilian buttock lift. Liposuction can remove stubborn fat deposits from areas such as the abdomen, thighs, hips, or arms. Sometimes the removed fat is put through a purification process and used in an adjacent procedure to add volume to the breasts or buttocks;
- Vaginal Rejuvenation might be included in your mommy makeover package to address structural or cosmetic damage to the vagina through procedures like labiaplasty or vaginal tightening;
- A Brazilian butt lift may be included in a mommy makeover package and is designed to add or replace volume in the buttocks and provide a more youthful, lifted, and curvaceous look, resulting in a more balanced and proportionate overall figure.
What Are The Benefits Of Mommy Makeover Packages?
The primary benefit of a mommy makeover package is that it combines multiple procedures into a single surgical session, reducing overall recovery time and cost compared to undergoing each surgery separately. It also allows women to address multiple concerns during one procedure, which helps alleviate a major source of anxiety for most.
What Factors Affect The Mommy Makeover Package Price?
If you are searching for “mommy makeover package prices near me,” there are a few things you should consider when comparing quotes. It is important to understand exactly what the price you are quoted includes to ensure you are making an informed decision.
As a rough estimate, a mommy makeover can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000 or more. Combining multiple procedures into a single surgery is generally more cost-effective than having them performed separately. This is because you will only incur one set of operating room and anesthesia fees. In addition, combining the recovery process from multiple procedures simultaneously can help reduce downtime.
Several factors may influence the cost of a mommy makeover package. Some of these factors may include:
- Depending on where you do it, the price for a cosmetic surgical procedure such as a mommy makeover package might be cheaper or more expensive in some countries and places than in others.
- The surgeon takes some part of the mommy makeover package cost. The better the reputation, the more experience, knowledge, and skills the surgeon has, the more he or she will charge.
- The price also includes the cost of the operating room and other facilities necessary for the surgery, which can be charged per minute or on an hourly basis. Since in the majority of cases, a patient after a mommy makeover needs to spend one night at the hospital, the extra fee might be charged.
- Fees for the anesthesiologist and the medication used for sedation during the surgery.
- The number and complexity of procedures being performed will have an influence on the price of your mommy makeover package. The most common procedures included are a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, but they may include other rejuvenating body surgeries as well.
- Other associated costs include surgical garments worn during recovery, prescriptions for pain medication or antibiotics, follow-up appointments, etc.
Make Sure You Understand What Your Mommy Makeover Packages Price Includes
It is important that you have an open and direct conversation with your cosmetic surgeon so that together you can create a personalized surgical plan that addresses your concerns, provides the results you want, and works within your financial resources.
If you are interested in addressing post-pregnancy concerns or if you simply have some areas of your body that could use some rejuvenation, contact SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics.
Dr. Angelina, a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon, and her dedicated team at SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics exemplify excellence in the field of cosmetic surgery, providing optimal results while prioritizing patient safety.
With a commitment to personalized care and attention to detail, Dr. Angelina and her team work closely with each patient to understand their unique goals and concerns, ensuring a tailored approach to every procedure included in their mommy makeover package. Set up your consultation today to find out how we can help restore and rejuvenate your body after pregnancy.