Body sculpting is an effective way to get your dream body. In summer (and in any other season) you want to look dazzling. But often, to re-shape your body to perfection, exercise is not enough. For those who have tried weight loss through exercise or dieting and didn’t achieve desired results, or for those who need to “re-shape” certain body areas to their liking, body sculpting is an ideal solution!
Why Body Sculpting?
Not everyone knows that body sculpting is a set of procedures that are customized to a patient’s individual needs. And it’s not only invasive procedures (cosmetic surgery). Body sculpting can be minimally invasive or completely non-invasive depending on your personal goals and circumstances.
In this post, we will explain the most popular procedures that body sculpting offers. Don’t hesitate to give us a call to learn about how body sculpting can help you based on your individual needs. We offer free virtual consultations in addition to in-office consults.
How Does Body Sculpting Work?
Body sculpting is a set of procedures that address one or multiple issues. If your goal is to lose weight, it can be achieved surgically or in some cases, with our non-surgical weight loss procedures. If you want to improve only specific areas of your body like arms, arm lift may be a good choice. For new moms a mommy makeover is a popular choice to restore their bodies after giving birth. Here is what you should know about body sculpting procedures and how/when they are performed:
Using the latest body sculpting techniques, various body areas (zones) can be corrected:
- Upper arms
- Face and neck
Body sculpting has many benefits, including the ability to achieve results you want quicker. Depending on the procedures recommended by your cosmetic surgeon, it can take one or several visits to the clinic. You will improve contours of your body, wear clothes that you always wanted to wear, and fall in love with your reflection in the mirror.
Non-Invasive Body Sculpting in Atlanta
Non-invasive body sculpting is a popular option among our patients. By definition, non-invasive procedures are the ones performed without cutting and with minimal to no down time. Nowadays, non-invasive procedures can address small imperfections and larger body issues alike. They are highly effective thanks to the latest technology and experienced medical professionals performing the procedures. Examples of non-invasive body sculpting procedures are:
- Evolve TITE, TRIM, TONE : remodel larger body areas simultaneously to improve the appearance.
- BodyFX: uses radio-frequency, deep tissue heating and suction in combination with negative pressure.
- Forma: facial contouring that uses heat and radio-frequency to increase collagen production in your face, therefore lifting, tightening, and contouring your skin.
Minimally Invasive Body Sculpting Procedures
Minimally invasive body sculpting procedures are more complex but also require minimal to no down time and are not defined as surgery. Examples of minimally invasive body sculpting procedures are:
- BodyTite™ : radio frequency assisted lipolysis, or RFAL. It is emitted by a hand piece, gently heats and destroys fat cells and tightens skin.
- Liposuction is a procedure that removes excess fat. It does not however help with sagging skin. If you have loose skin, liposuction may be performed in conjunction with other types of cosmetic surgery.
- Vaser lipo is another popular procedure, an alternative to traditional liposuction. It dissolves the fat with state-of-the-art ultrasound, thermal energy before transferring it to the desired area that ensures smoother results while delicately re-sculpting the area.
Cosmetic Surgery (Invasive Body Sculpting Procedures)
Examples of surgical body sculpting procedures are:
- Tummy Tuck: recommended for patients who want to tone the tummy area with stubborn fat that cannot be addressed with diet and exercise.
- Breast lift (or breast augmentation) helps restore the youthful curves, symmetry, and fullness of breasts.
- Body and thigh lift removes fat and tightens skin to give you a more toned appearance.
- Brachioplasty (arm lift): a type of cosmetic surgery that gives the upper arms a more contoured and youthful appearance.
- Brazilian butt lift is an option for patients who want a round, full butt, and need a little extra support. By using injections of your own fat, the buttocks can be precisely sculpted.
- Fat transfer adds volume and gives body areas natural, soft contours.
There is much more to be told about cosmetic surgery procedures available at SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics clinic. For more information, follow along with us on our social media and let us know what other questions you have, and Dr.Angelina can answer questions directly. Cosmetic surgery can involve serious procedures and requires a skilled and experienced surgeon like Dr. Angelina Postoev, a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon by the American Board of Surgery and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
How Much Does Body Sculpting Cost in Atlanta?
Body sculpting pricing varies based on the combination of procedures that a patient needs. While every individual case is different, we have a video series by Dr. Angelina Postoev explaining Atlanta area pricing for various procedures and what to look for in different scenarios. Watch “Atlanta Pricing Explained“.
At SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics we are proud to offer flexible financing options to our patients.
SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics is honored to have been named a finalist for the 2017 Physician of the Year by the Gwinnett County Chamber Healthcare Awards. Being recognized for our work with men and women in Gwinnett County and surrounding areas demonstrates our commitment to exceptional care. If you are considering body sculpting, schedule a consultation with Dr. Angelina or Dr. Chris.
3 thoughts on “What Is Body Sculpting? Everything You Need To Know”
It sure was helpful when you said jay body sculpting could provide results you want quicker, and it can allow you to wear clothes that you always wanted to wear. With this in mind, I will be sure to see a professional that offers body contouring treatments. Since I gave birth 4 years ago, I have never been able to wear my favorite dresses again due to loose skin on my belly as well as due to my arms that appear too big for them.
The best part of your blog is when you said that a tummy tuck could help you tone your tummy area and eliminate stubborn fat. This sounds like a great deal for me, so I will be sure to see a cosmetic surgeon before the year ends. Since I gave birth almost 4 years ago, I have not been able to get rid of the fat on my tummy that affects my self-esteem whenever I am wearing fitted dresses.
Get a board certified cosmetic surgeon to consult with, and of course we are available to see you in person or by telemedicine.