Lip Injections in Atlanta, GA
Varies TYPE OF PROCEDURE
Minimally Invasive WHERE
People tend to notice your smile less when you have small, thin lips. Although many techniques can be used to enhance the lips with makeup, lip injections may be a more effective solution. At SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics, Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS, a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon, and Christopher Ibikunle, MD, FACS, offer the procedure for men and women in Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Johns Creek, Buckhead, and the surrounding areas of Georgia.
About the Procedure
What Are Lip Injections?
Lip augmentation with dermal fillers is one of the newest treatments available for men and women. Gone are the days of relying solely on silicone implants for fuller lips. Lip injections offer several advantages over silicone implants for patients who are interested in a lip lift.
What Are the Benefits?
- No downtime
- Minimally invasive
- Precise sculpting of the upper and lower lip
- Softens vertical lines around the mouth
- Corrects flaws and abnormalities, such as asymmetry
- Results last for several months or longer
- Ideal option for patients who are unsure about having lip implants