About Fat Transfer
What Is Hip Fat Transfer®?
A lot of women are self-conscious of their bodies. Some of them are trying to solve it with a healthy diet and exercises, which works fine for some areas and don’t work at all for others. If their target zones are thighs or hips that are hard to sculpt, it’s easy to give up. Another issue is that some women do not have pronounced hips, while those who have, might not be happy with the curves between the hip and thigh. Genetics play the key role here. Hips fat transfer is a type of fat augmentation surgery, also known as liposculpting, designed to re-modify your hips shape. The hips fat transfer procedure, as any other fat transfer procedure, is divided into harvesting your fat cells and injecting them into your hips. The goal of this procedure is to give a better definition to your lower body, similar to a violin or so-called hourglass. To learn more about the hip fat transfer treatments that are right for you, contact us to schedule a personal consultation.
What Are the Benefits of Hip Fat Transfer?The hip fat transfer surgery gives you a beautiful, hourglass shape like. Transferring fat into the hips is safe and ensures long-lasting results. Moreover, fat transfer into hips has other benefits, such as:
- Enhancing the shape and contour of your lower body
- Reducing the volume of unwanted fat from problem areas
- Clothing fits better and looks more attractive
- Satisfaction and self-confidence, aesthetically pleasing shapes
- Enhancing your body proportions
What Should I Expect from My Hip Fat Transfer Treatments?Patients of SurgiCare Arts & Aesthetics will be offered general anesthesia for fat transfer to the hip procedure. The surgery will be performed in a fully equipped operating room. Below is a step by step process for transferring fat to hips:
- To harvest fat cells, small incisions will be made in the areas of the body that have been discussed before the surgery. This stage of the procedure is called liposuction.
- Next, your fat will get prepared using special tools to separate the fat from the blood and other fluids.
- Immediate reinjection of purified fat into your hips will be the following step, along with recontouring to achieve an hourglass body shape.
How Long Do the Results Last?The hip fat transfer gives long-lasting or permanent results. For that, patients need to precisely follow the instructions of the surgeon to increase the survival rate of fat cells that have been transferred to your hips. Normally, the final result will show up in 6 months after surgery.
Hip Fat Transfer RecoveryHip fat transfer patients take a day off from work and social activities to conduct the procedure. After surgery, because of incisions and several consequences like swelling, bruising, and/or pain, several days of rest are advised. In every individual case, your experienced surgeon will guide you through the recovery process and requirements.
Side Effects of Hip Fat Transfer®Hip fat transfer is a safe and a low-risk procedure. Only small scars will be present in the donor area because of liposuction. But it will fade away fully over time. It takes 4-6 weeks until you see the final result. However, there are a few side effects of hip fat transfer that might include:
- Small scars