Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Caprylic/
Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20,
Caprylic/Capric/ Stearic Triglyceride, Dime- thicone, Salicylic Acid, Glycoprotein’s, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C ester), Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Amino Acids, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavendula Angustifolia, Citrus Medica Limonum, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
– Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Tartaric Acid: Exfoliates the skin and encourages production of collagen
– Salicylic Acid: Encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture.
– Glycoprotein’s: Their revitalizing capacity strengthens the skin’s natural ability to protect itself against damaging environmental in influences.
– Vitamin E: Protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment
– Vitamin A: Increases the skin elasticity and normalizes dry, parched skin
– Vitamin C Ester: Effective in increasing hydration levels, evening skin tone, and stimulating collagen
How to Use:
Use once or twice weekly, immediately following thorough cleansing and toning. Apply all over the face and neck area; allow masque to set for 15 to 20 minutes. Avoid eye area. Sponge off the masque with a warm washcloth. Finish by rinsing thoroughly.
1. Clarifies problem skin
2. Removes impurities
3. Exfoliates skin
There are no reviews yet.